At the end of last year I decided to redo my very old Bretonnian Green Knight miniature. I started by stripping 99% of the old paint off the miniature, repairing some really bad gaps and repainting with all the new tips and techniques I’ve learned over the ensuing 2+ decades. But first, a look at yesteryear, or where we started:
And here is where we ended up:
On to the “base”. I decided that since my Bretonnians had been nerfed, and I really don’t see myself playing WHFB ever again, that I needed to put this fantastical fella into a mini diorama or a vignette.
And thus, here is my entry for Ann’s First of the Year Painting Challenge. Thanks Ann for putting out the Challenge, I had a blast reviving this old fella!